Click on a logo to go to the service website.  



Student-Wellbeing-RGB Transparent

The Student Wellbeing Centre can offer you support through their Counselling and Wellbeing Services.

The Counselling Service is free and confidential, and offers you the chance to speak with a professionally trained counsellor. To access this service you should visit the Student Wellbeing Centre from 11am on the day you wish to be seen. Please note that you cannot pre-book appointments and you cannot organise appointments over the phone or by email.

The Student Wellbeing Service allows you to meet with a Wellbeing Advisor and discuss what support may be available to you. You can access the Student Wellbeing Service through their daily drop in, which runs on Monday to Friday from 12pm-2pm and Thursday evenings from 5pm-7pm. You do not need to pre-book to access this service.

Telephone: 01522 886400




Lincolnshire Rape Crisis provides services for women who have experienced any form of sexual violence at any time in their life. A telephone helpline, email support and counselling services are available.

Telephone: 0800 33 4 55 00




Spring Lodge is Lincolnshire’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre, and provides support to anyone who has experienced rape or sexual assault. This centre has the facilities to provide forensic medical examinations, however this is your choice and would not be carried out without your consent.  There are no police officers based on site and you do not have to report to the police to access the service.

Telephone: 01522524402



Trust house

Trust House supports men, women and children who have experienced rape and sexual abuse. This service provides a telephone helpline, counselling and ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) support.

Call  01476 579379


SurvivorsUK logo

SurvivorsUK supports men who have experienced rape or sexual assault. This service can provide web and SMS chats and ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) support.  ISVA’s are independent from the police and can talk you though your options, if you do decide to make a report to the police an ISVA can support you with this process.

Text: 020 3322 1860       

Whatsapp:  07491 816 064

For web chat visit


Galop logo

Galop provides support to LGBT+ people who have experienced any form of sexual violence. This service can help you to access advice and counselling.

Telephone: 0800 999 5428




Victim support can provide emotional and practical support whether or not you choose to report to the police.

Lincolnshire specific number: 0300 3030158           

National number: 0808 1689 111



In an emergency you should call 999. If you are no longer in immediate danger you should call 101.

The address for Lincoln City Centre Police Station is West Parade, Lincoln, LN1 1YP.


Medical support


If you have experienced sexual violence you may be in need of medical treatment. In a medical emergency you should call 999. For non-emergency medical advice you can call 111.


Lincoln Hospital

Greetwell Road, Lincoln LN2 5QY

Telephone: 01522 512512


University Health Centre

The University of Lincoln, Campus Way, Lincoln LN6 7GA

Telephone: 01522 870010



This service can provide medical information and help you to locate the nearest GP or hospital.